1.6

My experience has been an absolute nightmare.Half way through my lease and already want to leave, my health and safety feels at risk here.

We've experienced; ants in the bathroom and kitchen (in our cabinets trying to get into our food, roaches in our cabinets and floor of our kitchen, harassing neighbors, flooding in our bathroom due to upstairs neighbors not keeping track of their washer, which led to a wall being torn down revealing mold within the walls.

Avoid any complex owned by this company at all costs!Also anyone who lives above is an immediate noise problem, you can hear every foot step, and its much worse if its a family living above you.

Review about: New Life Property Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Cheap, Location.

I didn't like: Roaches, Ants, Mold, Harassment from neighbors.

Had an Experience with New Life Property?

Comments

Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more