5.0

I Tina Williamson have nothing but great things to say about new life properties.anything that I have needed done has been done promptly, management has been great to me.

the ladies in the rental office are helpful and kind. Cassie, Andrea, Amy, Renan, Brittany and Zach are really great people. they have a really great team in there and I am more than pleased with how they treat me. Alex and Jess are great at managing the office and having things run smoothly.

Maintenance is great too. they replaced the faucet for me and helped me in every way they could.

Robby has fixed some things and im very happy that.I will recommend this place to anyone

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of new life property customer care. New Life Property needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new life property customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Life Property.

Comments

New name same poor service.I just spoke to the new manager about issues and because she was not able to discuss the complaints she told me i had the choice to move.

How unprofessional of her and she told me she has been a manager for over ten years and she told me she never heard of upkeeping the units by painting and freshing them up once a year or every other year.I will take your advise and move.

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States #1327474

This is total BULL *** this place sucks and this review is fake instead of making up fake reviews why don't you just fix the problem and quit stealing from your tenants... and by the way who the *** would know everyone in the office also they are all not that great by the way they have people in the office that have been fired from previous employment from stealing yeah they are sooooo great *** out of here........ *** this place -D on the BBB website and 153 complaints that's super bad.