1.5

I took down my old review this place is terrible they will tell you what you want to hear to get you in then try and force you to sign papers before seeing your unit!We were told so many things like that we would have a second bathroom more sq footage and new appliances not only did they try to give us a different unit they tried to push back my move in date 2 months from the original agreement, and then when I refused and got mad they called up the chain to start cleaning the unit.

Official work didn't start till the week before I was to move in and was never finished. The day I was to move in I was told I could move in at noon or 1 o'clock the latest if paint was still drying so to give them time I come at 1:30 pm with my pay by the hour moving truck so there would be no excuse and then I'm treated like I'm crazy the manager (Jaime Mason) is beyond unprofessional she literally yelled at us saying the words "we could move in by 1 pm no problem" never came out of her mouth just the day before when we had come in to make sure everything was on track for us to move in, and there was nothing we could do but wait till 5 pm when I told her that was unexceptionable and that I was paying for a truck and everything was scheduled around the time she gave us she said fine we can get you in at 3 pm we will call you before hand so your sure and don't wast more time. We go get some lunch to kill some time and I look at my phone and what do I find a voicemail from the office 30 min before I had shown up saying in fact I was set to move in at noon! Well 4:30 rolls around and I finally get a call and its a very rude "where are you we said 3 pm.." (from Javonna) then they go on to say that they never said they would call that I should have come back at 3 pm.

Longer story short we go back Jaime still yells at us again that she never told us 1 pm then we offer to play the voicemail and she just starts SCREAMING "what do you want what are you trying to get at" while flailing her arms in the air continuing to say there is nothing she WILL do about our time and money wasted do to their mistakes.. she got red faced said here's Peter he can show you the house if you want him to and walked into the back office like a child! After all this terrible treatment and unprofessional we still decide to see if they fixed/ finished the unit. Surprise when we get to the unit everything is dripping wet with slathered on paint and falling apart cracking or scratched all over, the appliances were old and disgusting and the outside of the unit needed a lot of repairing!

We were told the unit was dry and ready for move in and that's why we were looking at it. What a joke all and all we lost $400 in moving expenses to walk away from this *** hole don't move here save your time, money and sanity no one living there seems happy the office is always busy with complaints and unhappy tenets! Also Jamie Mason I hope New Life Properties gets you some help maybe some customer interactive courses or even anger management otherwise they will continue to lose good hard working paying customers!

This place deserves no stars but sense there has to be one for the review it should go to Peter he was the only person kind enough to see we were being wronged and had been wronged in our whole experience with this place not that he could do anything about it but at least the man could look us in the eye and apologize for his companies mistakes and that speaks highly to his character and his value as an employee.Being kind gets you a long way in life but this place is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: New Life Property Property Manager.

Reason of review: this place is a scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Jaime mason, Management or all the joke chrges, Lied to get me in.

Comments