my mom has lived in lake eden for 10 years and never ran into a bunch of money hungry people in our lives she is being charged for debre in her air ducts the manager said it wasn't there when she moved in but neither was your company, my mom has been a good tenent and always paid her rent on time and this is what she gets charged for a bunch of dumb *** but its ok because we are getting a lawyer and taking this to small claims court my mom is 75 years old i helped my mom move and when we was all the way done i made sure that everything was cleaned up except for the mess the so called matience men left after they tore my moms ceiling down out of her bathroom that was leaking for months and always had an excuse they had emergencys then it was never even delt with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of management or all the joke chrges. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of new life property lake eden apartment rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $496. New Life Property needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new life property lake eden apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Life Property.

Had an Experience with New Life Property?

Comments